Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hrithik Roshan's Agneepath 2011 Movie



About Agneepath 2011 Film: 

Remake of Amitabh Bachchan's Agneepath (1990), Agneepath (2012) is a movie produced by Karan Johar. Agneepath follows the same story line and the trailer looked pretty interesting. Hrithik Roshan is playing the lead role of famous character Vijay Dinanath Chauhan and for the first time Rishi Kapoor and Sanjay Dutt together would play the negative roles in this Bollywood movie. Both Hrithik and Sanjay Dutt are known to undergo an extreme regime to get fit for the character they play in this movie.



Movie: Agneepath (2012)

Genre: Action

Director: Karan Malhotra

Music Director: Ajay - Atul

Producer: Karan Johar



Cast of Agneepath (2012) Film:

Hrithik Roshan as Vijay Dinanath Chauhan

Priyanka Chopra as Kaali

Sanjay Dutt as Kancha Cheena

Zarina Wahab as Suhasini Chauhan

Om Puri as Deenanath Chauhan

Hrithik Roshan starrer Agneepath Movie release date in India: 13 July 2012

Here's the trailer of Chikni Chameli song starring Katrina Kaif from Agneepath:




And official video of Hrithik Roshan Starrer Agneepath 2011 :



2 comments:

  1. Nice movie, but can't be compared with old Agneepath. Amitabh is Amitabh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You re right Saddiq..Even I didn't feel that Hrithik did justice to the famous Vijay Dinanath Chauhan role (No angry young man). Sanjay Dutt however had a strong presence felt, other than any actor in the film. I loved the character of Rauf Lala played by Rishi Kapoor..too good! But at the same time, I really wonder why this movie is said to be the remake of its older version.

    Amitabh had a strong screen presence and his role was just too good. I have always enjoyed watching the old Agneepath, it was one of the best movies of all time. And I would definitely say that Karan Johar failed to recreate it. I missed the fire path on which Amitabh walks in the climax scene. He could just have made this movie as any other movie, but shouldn't have called it a remake.

    Moreover, After watching the new Agneepath, I have a strong desire of watching the older movie. I hope I get to do this soon, so that I forget that I ever watched the new one.

    Television channels you listening.. or should I just buy the DVD of Old Agneepath..Amitabh Bacchan you rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete